Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half-Blood

4 posters

Page 2 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next

Go down

Camp Half-Blood - Page 2 Empty Re: Camp Half-Blood

Post by Charlotte Oliver Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:12 am

Nat Pearson wrote:
Charlotte Oliver wrote:I walked over, lugging my heavy backpack filled with my clothes and precious belongings. "Um, yeah. Hi," I said, tucking some loose strands of hair behind my ear. "I was wondering if you could tell me what cabin I'd be in. I'm a daughter of Athena."

"Athena?" I asked, turning to her. With all the luggage she carried I figured she'd be an Aphrodite. "Cabin 6," I told her. "The one with the Owl." You'd think that being "smart" she'd know this already.
*glare*
"Thanks," I mumbled, giving him and the girl he was with a quick "see you later" smile and heading toward my cabin. I opened the squeaky door and walked inside. I was expecting it to be smaller, but the cabin was actually pretty big, and there wasn't as much kids as I thought there would be. At least my mom's not a whore. I will add that to my list of things I know about her. I now had one thing.
Charlotte Oliver
Charlotte Oliver
Child of Athena

http://www.yooouuutuuube.com/v/?rows=18&cols=18&

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Pearson Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:15 am

"Mike," I replied, taking her hand. I was pretty sure the sun got a bit brighter when our skin touched.

Last edited by Mike Pearson on Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Mike Pearson
Mike Pearson
Child of Apollo

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Oliver Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:16 am

Nat Pearson wrote:"Nat," I replied, taking her hand. I was pretty sure the sun got a bit brighter when our skin touched.
AWw
Charlotte Oliver
Charlotte Oliver
Child of Athena

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Pearson Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:19 am

Charlotte Oliver wrote:
Nat Pearson wrote:
Charlotte Oliver wrote:I walked over, lugging my heavy backpack filled with my clothes and precious belongings. "Um, yeah. Hi," I said, tucking some loose strands of hair behind my ear. "I was wondering if you could tell me what cabin I'd be in. I'm a daughter of Athena."

"Athena?" I asked, turning to her. With all the luggage she carried I figured she'd be an Aphrodite. "Cabin 6," I told her. "The one with the Owl." You'd think that being "smart" she'd know this already.
*glare*
"Thanks," I mumbled, giving him and the girl he was with a quick "see you later" smile and heading toward my cabin. I opened the squeaky door and walked inside. I was expecting it to be smaller, but the cabin was actually pretty big, and there wasn't as much kids as I thought there would be. At least my mom's not a whore. I will add that to my list of things I know about her. I now had one thing.

"See you at lunch," I called after her, watching to make sure she got into the right house. I think her brothers and sisters should be worried.
only because i love you, sammy ♥
Mike Pearson
Mike Pearson
Child of Apollo

Back to top Go down

Post by Harper Ford Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:20 am

xD I love Nathaniel.

I pulled away from him shyly, looking down to my shoes for a second.
"And what are you?" I asked him curiously because if the sun was glowing when we touched and he was my half-brother that would blow because we would make three-headed children and such.
Harper Ford
Harper Ford
Child of Dionysus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Pearson Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:27 am

"Apollo," I told her. "I've known since I was 12. Did you just find it out?" I asked. I could first tell I was different when one of the kids at the park morphed into some dog thing, which I later discovered was a hellhound, and tried to attack me. A satyr named Rufus (who, apparently, had been watching me) came to bring me to Camp Half-Blood, and I had been coming here for the summers ever since.
Mike Pearson
Mike Pearson
Child of Apollo

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Oliver Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:29 am

The cabin was decorated all fancy-like and had lots of desks and books and comfy looking chairs. The bunks looked nice, too. Not the crappy wood kind like they had at my other summer camp. You know, the kind for normal people. I was normal once.
Or was I ever normal? Hm. I used to feel normal. I don't feel normal anymore.
Anyhoo, I looked for an empty bunk and saw a bottom one in a secluded corner. No one else had occupied the bed above it, so that was perfect. I tossed my bag up on the top bunk and laid down on the bottom. The mattress was comfy.
I think I might be okay here.
Charlotte Oliver
Charlotte Oliver
Child of Athena

Back to top Go down

Post by Harper Ford Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:31 am

"Roughly-" I said, looking down to my watch, "-two hours ago, yeah."
Harper Ford
Harper Ford
Child of Dionysus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Pearson Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:35 am

I winced. "You'll get used to it pretty quickly," I encouraged. "But hey, I have to go to my archery lesson, I'll talk to you later?" I said with an inquisitive tone.

Last edited by Nat Pearson on Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Mike Pearson
Mike Pearson
Child of Apollo

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Oliver Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:36 am

I'LL TALK TO YOU LATE LOLOLOLOL
Charlotte Oliver
Charlotte Oliver
Child of Athena

Back to top Go down

Post by Harper Ford Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:37 am

"Sure, sure," I said kind of dismissively, shrugging and turning around on my heels. "Hey, which one is mine?"
Harper Ford
Harper Ford
Child of Dionysus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Pearson Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:38 am

"12," I said, and began walking towards the archery range, late for practice on the first day. "Next to Aphrodite's. It's got vines growing all up the side; you can't miss it," I winked, jogging across the grass towards the trees where the targets waited to be shot at.
Mike Pearson
Mike Pearson
Child of Apollo

Back to top Go down

Post by Harper Ford Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:55 am

I walked slowly up to the cabin, letting my fingers reach out and gently touch the ivies that grew around the cabin. I took a few hesitant steps up and into the cabin, letting my bag slide off my shoulder and onto the floor. The woods were dark, and anything colored was the color of either red wine or a champagne-ish color. I smiled a little bit, turning around to study the cabin as a whole. There was a separation of the cabin; the wall separating the two sections was a large, mahogany wine cabinet. Amongst the cabinet were many wine bottles (which appeared to be empty) as well as a few strange trinkets and rolled up slips of paper. There were a few cots as well as a hammock or two, barrels used for nightstands and candles set in the tops of green wine bottles used as light. Small, wiry chandeliers hung lazily from the ceiling, the dim lighting making the room only entirely more mysterious. I slowly wandered along the edge of the separator, tracing my fingers delicately across it as I moved. Through one of the circular holes, a large, brown eye looked through at me, blinking wildly.
“Hey,” the eye said, and I screeched and stumbled backwards because I was so startled. The back of my knees knocked into the edge of the bed and I stumbled, grabbing onto the bed frame for support. The eye was now laughing, and I spotted the smile through another hole in the wine cabinet.
The smiled widened as my eyes widened, “I know what you are, daughter of Dionysus.”
I bit down on the inside of my cheek, moving towards the front of the cabin where the end of the separation was. The eye and smile traveled with me as I walked, and after I reached the front a boy stepped into my view. He was tall and lanky, much like me. His hair was curly, blonde and wild. The difference between the two of us was basically our attire. He was wearing what appeared to be a tunic-like thing, a sword sitting loyally in its scabbard. I eyed it curiously, pulling my eyebrows together and taking a step back. He held out a hand.
“I’m Troy Wilson,” he introduced pointedly. “We’re half-siblings. I’m just a couple of years older than you, though. ”
I cautiously reached out and shook his hand briefly, “I’m Harper Ford. It’s a pleasure.”
Troy’s smile broadened, “Welcome to camp.”
I wandered over to the front door, leaning on the frame and looking out over the grounds, “So, what made our dad even kind of important?”
Troy chuckled a little, sitting down on a chair and crossing his arms across his chest, “Well, he’s kind of a big deal. The God of wine, obviously. And gatherings and merriment. So, usually, we’re all pretty happy people who like to party.”
I smiled a little distantly, trying to figure out how many possible characteristics I shared with my father. So far, I had 0-2.
“He was Zeus’s child,” Troy went on to explain. “Zeus had a little affair with a lady named Semele – Our grandmother – and Hera became a nurse to help Semele deliver our father into the world. When Semele confided in Hera that she was carrying Zeus’s child, Hera refused to believe her. Hera made Semele doubt this, and Semele demanded that she see Zeus in all his glory. Unfortunately, when a mortal sees a God in their natural state, they perish. Then thereafter, Semele died and Zeus saved the child by putting him into his leg.”
I couldn’t help but feel sick, “In his leg?”
Troy laughed, “Yeah, and a few months later Dionysus was born from Zeus’s… leg.”
I chuckled a little, “That is so nasty.” Despite myself, my curiosity was overwhelming. “What else?”
Troy yawned, stretching out, “Another time, little sister. Another time.”
I turned around to look down at him, putting my hands on my hips, “Come on, I want to know.”
He stood up, towering over me now, “Now is not the time. Maybe it would be best for you to find out on your own.”
I shook my head foolishly, “I want to know what he was like. I want to know.”
Troy sighed a little bit, putting his hands on my shoulders, “Let it go, kid. Let it sink it before you go and get your research on. As you learn more about yourself, you'll learn more about him.”
I looked down to my shoes, somehow feeling very ashamed, “You should tell me a story about him every day until they’re all over.”
He smiled a little distantly, “How about every week?”
I nodded, feeling a little more at ease now that I knew I wasn’t entirely alone when it came to being half-Dionysus, half-regular person.
“Every week,” I echoed, looking over his shoulder at the wine cabinet. “So is that what we’re good at? Partying?”
Troy smirked, “Until the sun comes up.”

blahh sorry.
Harper Ford
Harper Ford
Child of Dionysus

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Oliver Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:37 am

oh how i love waking up to a long post by Shannon <3
Charlotte Oliver
Charlotte Oliver
Child of Athena

http://www.yooouuutuuube.com/v/?rows=18&amp;amp;amp;cols=18&

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Oliver Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:00 am

should it be the next morning or the same day?
Charlotte Oliver
Charlotte Oliver
Child of Athena

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Oliver Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:13 pm

I WISH TO ROLEPLAY
Charlotte Oliver
Charlotte Oliver
Child of Athena

Back to top Go down

Post by Harper Ford Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:59 pm

I want to roleplay :(
Harper Ford
Harper Ford
Child of Dionysus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Pearson Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:48 pm

Me too! But i am going to leave soon and I won't be back until a lot later but then i'll have to eat and then i'm going to a talent show at Maggie's and Zoe's church. :\
Mike Pearson
Mike Pearson
Child of Apollo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Pearson Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:51 pm

SIGNATURE
Mike Pearson
Mike Pearson
Child of Apollo

Back to top Go down